What Birthers Believe What Birthers Believe

Good Work

I thought the animation really added to the humor in the video. I thought it was well thought out and well executed. I especially liked the part where the guy said "We used our evil Voodoo magic to look into the future" and then the shaman guy was like "Hey". Good work man.

A Norse in the 9th Ward A Norse in the 9th Ward

Excellent

I thought that it was quite funny. The animation seemed to complement the humor. I really liked it I can't think of anything to make it better.

Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

Very Funny

I thought that it was very funny. Good job nothing you could improve.

Bieber Metamorph Bieber Metamorph

Pretty Good

I thought it was an overall good game. It was humorous and entertaining. I liked the upgrades and the gameplay was fun. The voice acting was good too. I thought the music was really repetitive though and perhaps a few more lines for the voice actors would have been nice. But overall a good game.

Kung Fu Attack Kung Fu Attack

It was a fun game.

I liked the controls and the gameplay. I did not like the lack of a mute button on the volume.

bitpimp responds:

Ah, yeah there is no instant mute. Just - and + for volume. I didn't even document that anywhere. Dang old dang. Sorry brother!

Onslaught: Defend home! Onslaught: Defend home!

It's an okay first attempt.

It needs ammo, upgrades, better art, less spread on the pistol. Sorry to be so harsh since it's your first game ever. If you keep working at it I'm sure you can put out something decent.

Stella - 3rd Lung Stella - 3rd Lung

Good

It was an all around good song. I especially like the slow part of the song the guitar was excellent and went very well with the bass and drums.

B.H.E.C (2010) B.H.E.C (2010)

I liked it.

Your vocals were excellent. The instrumentals were good as well. The only part(s) I thought could have been better was the singing in-between each line of the chorus. Other than that very good and very professional.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

decent

You had a very good timbre. Unfortunately you didn't handle doing your high notes very well. There was far too much air on your high notes and I found it displeasing to the ear. Other than that I though it was pretty good.