What Birthers Believe What Birthers Believe

Good Work

I thought the animation really added to the humor in the video. I thought it was well thought out and well executed. I especially liked the part where the guy said "We used our evil Voodoo magic to look into the future" and then the shaman guy was like "Hey". Good work man.

A Norse in the 9th Ward A Norse in the 9th Ward

Excellent

I thought that it was quite funny. The animation seemed to complement the humor. I really liked it I can't think of anything to make it better.

Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

Very Funny

I thought that it was very funny. Good job nothing you could improve.

The Anger of Animation 2 The Anger of Animation 2

Very Well Done

Although it wasn't very long I thought it was a good animation. I think you did a good job. I liked when he left the flash and went into the desktop.

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks!

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Very Funny

It made me crack up lol. If you hadn't had some stuff animated instead of being purely video i probably would have voted lower but it was really funny.

Time in a Bottle Time in a Bottle

Very Pretty Flash Movie

Very well done movie I though it was very pretty. The music and the movie went together very well. There is nothing you could improve.

Hero WAR Battle of Titans Hero WAR Battle of Titans

Good but,

too many problems here such as the Silver Surfer being virtually invincible the thing with the guy from god of war was really funny good job.

[KK] Spongebob Scat Fest! [KK] Spongebob Scat Fest!

funny

lol it made me laugh only thing that could have been better is the sound quality and maybe a longer loop but actually a nice job

[KK] The Fag 15 [KK] The Fag 15

2/5 for one reason

i actually laughed at it the sound quality could use improvement and the flash could do without the intro

[KK] NG Commerical [KK] NG Commerical

wow actually funny and good

made me laugh nice job i gave it a 4/5 make more good submissions